FREE TICKETS FOR VETERANS
Thursday, January 23rd, 2014 @ 12:38PM
WHO WE ARE – Veteran Tickets Foundation AKA Vet Tix (CFC# 44909) is a nationally recognized 501c3 Veterans Support Organization whose mission is to “give something to those who gave.” Vet Tix teams up with major sports teams, leagues, promoters, organizations, companies, venues and everyday event ticket holders to provide free (and discounted) tickets to the more than 26 million active Military, Veterans and their families.
WHAT WE DO – We support our Active Duty Military, Veterans and their Families with entertainment, lasting memories and reintegration opportunities by providing FREE event tickets to sporting events, concerts and family activities.
- Vet Tix is proud to have already given out 785,438 event tickets across all 50 States, plus Washington, DC, to all currently serving Military, Veterans and their families.
WHY WE DO THIS – When our Active Military and Veterans go to an event for FREE we want them to feel a collective “Thank You” from all of us to all of them. See our “Saying Thanks” page to read what these tickets mean to our Troops past & present. http://www.vettix.org/feedback.php
WHO IS ELIGIBLE AND HOW TO GET VERIFIED – Vet Tix believes that every person who honorably served our great country should be thanked for their service. Visit the sign up link below for full details
- Currently Serving Military, Honorably Discharged Veterans, PNOC of KIA
- Use this link to sign up http://www.vettix.org/ref/167415
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Am I only allowed to request 1 (one) ticket?
- Answer: NO, unless we only have 1 ticket… It’s the goal of Veteran Tickets Foundation for you to enjoy the event with your family and friends.
- Do I have to pay for the tickets?
- Answer: NO, tickets will always be FREE…All you pay for is the cost of delivery for your tickets.
- Do I have to wear a uniform?
- Answer: NO, 99.9% of the time. Only when some organizations are having a “Military recognition” event, we will inform you of this in advance in our event description. We strive to have NO uniforms required.
- Can my spouse use the service while I’m deployed?
- Answer: Yes, just give your spouse your account information and you are set. When setting up your account, you can also add other email addresses for event notification.
- Is your organization listed on the Department of Defense (DoD) websitewww.OurMilitary.mil?
Sept 65 – Aug 66