Post 170 Riders Membership Application
Join us today
The prospective Rider must first be a current member, in good standing, in one of the three organizations of The American Legion Family:
– The American Legion
– The American Legion Auxiliary
– The Sons of The American Legion (S.A.L.)
Rules for Rider membership:
- Own of a motorcycle of at least 350cc engine displacement and must possess a valid driver’s license in your state of residence (if overseas, appropriate local licensing is acceptable).
- Applicant must maintain proof of coverage for all motorcycle collision, medical, property damage and liability insurance required by local and state laws, and of any additional coverage required by the sponsoring American Legion Post.
- If applicant does not own a motorcycle, then he/she must be the spouse of an ALR member in good standing within the Chapter of application.
Meetings are the 1st Wednesday of each month starting at 7:30pm. There are no meetings during the winter months from Nov.-Feb.
Download our paper membership application, please click here.
Dues are $10.00 each year.
Please attend a meeting to pay dues or mail to:
American Legion Post 170 Riders
33 West Passaic St.
Rochelle Park, New Jersey 07662
Make checks out to American Legion Post 170 Riders
We look forward to meeting you!