Scholarship and Boys State Update
Tuesday, October 27th, 2015 @ 1:59PM
Press Release: Legion Scholarship Applications
Bergen County American Legion is pleased to announce the following scholarship applications and requirements are available:
- Oratorical Contest: http://bcnjal.org/oratorical-scholarship-program/
- For the below scholarships go to: http://bcnjal.org/scholarships/ (see note)
- 2016 Eagle Scout Scholarship
- Bergen County American Legion Gene Howell/Don Holmes Scholarship (must be a Bergen County Resident or a relative of a Bergen County Legion Family member.
- George Axt Nursing Scholarship
- NJVVM 2016 Scholarship Application (New Jersey Viet Nam Memorial
- NJ Scholarship Application (must be a natural or adopted dependent of a Legion Member)
- Includes John Casey Scholarship for Combat Wounded Veterans)
- Rochelle Park Post 170 Application (must be a Rochelle Park resident or a relative of a Rochelle Park Post 170 family member.
- For info on Boys State and for an application to apply as a delegate (for schools where there is no post contact): http://bcnjal.org/boys-state/
- For info on Girls State: http://bcnjal.org/girls-state/
- To find a local post’s contact info go to: http://bcnjal.org/list-of-bergen-county-posts/
For additional information or questions email email@example.com.
For God and Country
“We Continue to Serve:
Note: As additional scholarships become available they will be added to this folder, so check back.