Thursday, January 21st, 2016 @ 11:00AM
Time is running out on most of these applications.
Added the Depart of NJ Ernie Wilson SAL Scholarship to the file.
Bergen County American Legion is pleased to announce the following scholarship applications and requirements are available:
- Oratorical Contest: http://bcnjal.org/oratorical-scholarship-program/
- For the below scholarships go to: http://bcnjal.org/scholarships/ (see note)
- 2016 Eagle Scout Scholarship
- Bergen County American Legion Gene Howell/Don Holmes Scholarship (must be a Bergen County Resident or a relative of a Bergen County Legion Family member.
- George Axt Nursing Scholarship
- NJVVM 2016 Scholarship Application (New Jersey Viet Nam Memorial
- NJ Scholarship Application (must be a natural or adopted dependent of a Legion Member)
- Includes John Casey Scholarship for Combat Wounded Veterans)
- Rochelle Park Post 170 Application (must be a Rochelle Park resident or a relative of a Rochelle Park Post 170 family member.
- For info on Boys State and for an application to apply as a delegate (for schools where there is no post contact): http://bcnjal.org/boys-state/
- For info on Girls State: http://bcnjal.org/girls-state/
- To find a local post’s contact info go to: http://bcnjal.org/list-of-bergen-county-posts/
For additional information or questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For God and Country
“We Continue to Serve:
Note: As additional scholarships become available they will be added to this folder, so check back.